January 15, 2014

Learning Calligraphy

I've been wanting to learn Calligraphy for a few years but never got around to it. This year, it's at the top of my list. I have a long list of areas where I need to improve. Are new skills and hobbies considered a new year's resolution, I think so!

I enrolled in Introduction to Modern Calligraphy taught by Molly Jacques on Skillshare. I love that you can go at your own pace! Plus, who knew calligraphy supplies were so inexpensive?! I ordered my supplies for under $20. It's so fancy, I was surprised at how affordable everything was.

It's been so enjoyable and addicting at the same time! As a kid, I would practice writing. I would write my name on everything! I think writing letters over and over again is kinda my thing.

Thinking of enrolling in a Skillshare class? Use THIS LINK for $10 off your first class.

No comments:

Post a Comment